The School of Ministry Training Focuses On these four Major areas:
The Good News
How to communicate the Good News of Jesus Christ
Reaching the Unreached
To those living in and outside the United States of America
Equipping the Local Leaders
The World is our Campus
SCHOOL OF MINISTRY
This is your opportunity to join with hundreds of other individuals who are receiving a quality Bible Education through Bethel Leadership Institute Distance Learning Programs.
After the training you will:
- Become a better student of the Bible
- Become a more knowledgeable Sunday School Teacher
- Become an effective worker in various department of the Church
- Begin preparing to assist your Pastor when possible
- Learn practical ways of Bible mandates for Evangelism
- Learn how to motivate yourself and others for the work of the Ministry
- Learn how to lead more effectively and how to train others
News and Articles
Education is said to be the bedrock of any nation. So it becomes imperative that any nation or people that want to advance with the technology of this age must keep abreast and acquire education. The Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary defined Education as a...
LEADERSHIP STANDARDS We shall look at two major definitions of leadership: one a military definition and another business definition. “Leadership is the capacity and will to rally men and women to a common purpose, and the character that inspires confidence”. ...
SUFFERING FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS SAKE OR FOR IGNORANCE SAKE? Life’s principle is that there is a reward if one runs a race lawfully. There is a reward for suffering not just for the sake of the Lord but for righteousness sake. In a sense, God’s kingdom provides...